Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pictures from the Magnificent Weekend

We've already received wonderful feedback from participants of the Tu B'Av Women's Weekend. One lady wrote, "Just wanted to thank you so much for yesterday's workshop. I so enjoyed being there and meeting the women and sitting in your classes. I walked away with bits of information that I am already applying to my day so thank you again."
Another message from our Inbox reads as follows: "I would like to express my appreciation for the wonderful weekend. It was even better than I expected. It was apparent that you and Shifra put a great deal of effort into everything. I am hoping to make real progress with all that I learned. Eeshar Koach and continued success in all of your future efforts."
Here are just a few pictures so you can get a glimpse of what a wonderful time we had:
Bonding with friends and meeting new people Setting up a delicious Shabbos meal.
Shifra Hendrie, guest lecturer and co-creator (with Chana Ginsburg)
of the famous Workshops for Personal Transformation

As the sun sets, welcoming the Shabbos queen...
Chana Ginsburg
Fascinating session on Global Transformation

No comments: