Sunday, August 15, 2010
Our next women's weekend at the Vallevue Estate will be on August 27-29, in honor of Chai Elul and in preparation for Tishrei - the month of holy days.
One last getaway before summer's over...
A spiritual preparation for the month ahead... Relaxation and rejuvenation in a most beautiful setting... Classes and workshops to stimulate and inspire... Swimming in a hilltop pool... Arrive stressed, leave blessed... Geared for Jewish women of all backgrounds.
Click here for more info!
Posted by Chana at 3:03 PM
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
with Chana Ginsburg
Featuring the Workshop for Personal Transformation
Email email@example.com now to book your reservation!
~ Relax at a beautiful estate surrounded by lush greenery ~
~ Enjoy delicious healthy cuisine and a poolside barbecue ~
~ Learn Kabbalah and Chassidus in a peaceful setting ~
~ Be part of outstanding personal transformation workshops ~
~ Participate in water aerobics, mind-body movement & health sessions ~
The Workshop for Personal Transformation
The highlight of a Kabbalah of Life weekend is the famous Workshop for Personal Transformation with Chana Ginsburg. Women around the world, from all walks of life, have been gaining the tools to improve their lives in areas such as relationships, career, health and well being, self-discipline, organization and self-expression. Find out why people are saying, "The workshop changed my life!"
Shabbos Nachamu / Tu B'Av 5770
July 23-25, 2010
Full weekend $395
Sunday only $175
(Early bird discount $350. Register by July 16, 2010)
Become a fan on Facebook!
Book your reservation before space runs out!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and dates of attendance.
Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Posted by Chana at 11:52 AM
Friday, May 28, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
26 Jewish women from diverse backgrounds came together from May 14 to May 16 for Kabbalah of Life's Pre-Shavuos women's weekend. Collectively, they shared and cried, learned and laughed. Throughout the weekend there was a variety of workshops and activities to keep everyone entertained and enlightened. Some of the highlights include:
- The Workshop for Personal Transformation with Chana Ginsburg, which focused on the power of a metaphor and showed how to use questions to gain insight.
- Learning about communication as a tool for healing, deepening and empowering relationships at the Heart to Heart workshop with Rachel Reissman.
- Beautiful divrei Torah by Chaya Goldstein and others.
- An illuminating workshop on gaining personal clarity with Leah Iny.
- Music and dancing, aerobics and calligraphy with Chasha Rabinowitz.
- Mind-body movement and a delicious, healthy cooking class with Sharon Rosenhaus.
- A hands-on aromatic essential oils workshop with Chana Schoenberg.
But most importantly, the women used the opportunity to relax, get away from the stresses of their daily lives, and gain insights that they could bring back with them to their families and communities.
"I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the weekend," enthused a participant who was already on her third weekend (and counting!) with Chana Ginsburg and Kabbalah of Life. "I am already looking forward to the next one!"
Thank you to all those who put so much effort into making the weekend a success: Sharon Rosenhaus, the hostess par excellence. The workshop facilitators. All the attendees who brought such great energy to the event. And a special thanks to the young ladies who gave their all in the kitchen - Dvorie Kotlarsky, Chaya Chabosha, Sarah Belman, Leah Liba Maller and Shoshana Cohen.
Take a look at the pictures below to get a taste of the weekend. You can view many more pictures on Facebook.
Posted by Chana at 1:39 AM
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Announcing another fun workshop that will be featured at the pre-Shavuos women's weekend! Perfume Passion - Create your own unique blend with Chana Schoenberg!
- Capturing the unique qualities of Rus (loyalty & modesty) and Naomi (pleasantness & strength), every guest will create two perfumes with quality essential oils and jojoba oil.
- With simple guidlines, you will get to choose your own ingredients and create custom blends. No two blends are alike!
- Attractive roll-on bottles for easy and convenient application are provided with silk pouches to complete your fragrant sensation!
Fun will be had by all as we giggle, inhale and create!
Posted by Chana at 9:49 AM
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Just confirmed: Chasha Rabinowitz will be joining us at the weekend to share with us her beautiful personality and wonderful talents.
Coming all the way from Montreal, QC, Chasha's grace shines through in everything she does. We look forward to having her back at another Kabbalah of Life weekend!
Chasha will be leading workshops in dance, aerobics and calligraphy.
Posted by Chana at 11:58 PM
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Posted by Chana at 11:42 PM
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Posted by Chana at 8:13 PM