Friday, May 28, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
26 Jewish women from diverse backgrounds came together from May 14 to May 16 for Kabbalah of Life's Pre-Shavuos women's weekend. Collectively, they shared and cried, learned and laughed. Throughout the weekend there was a variety of workshops and activities to keep everyone entertained and enlightened. Some of the highlights include:
- The Workshop for Personal Transformation with Chana Ginsburg, which focused on the power of a metaphor and showed how to use questions to gain insight.
- Learning about communication as a tool for healing, deepening and empowering relationships at the Heart to Heart workshop with Rachel Reissman.
- Beautiful divrei Torah by Chaya Goldstein and others.
- An illuminating workshop on gaining personal clarity with Leah Iny.
- Music and dancing, aerobics and calligraphy with Chasha Rabinowitz.
- Mind-body movement and a delicious, healthy cooking class with Sharon Rosenhaus.
- A hands-on aromatic essential oils workshop with Chana Schoenberg.
But most importantly, the women used the opportunity to relax, get away from the stresses of their daily lives, and gain insights that they could bring back with them to their families and communities.
"I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the weekend," enthused a participant who was already on her third weekend (and counting!) with Chana Ginsburg and Kabbalah of Life. "I am already looking forward to the next one!"
Thank you to all those who put so much effort into making the weekend a success: Sharon Rosenhaus, the hostess par excellence. The workshop facilitators. All the attendees who brought such great energy to the event. And a special thanks to the young ladies who gave their all in the kitchen - Dvorie Kotlarsky, Chaya Chabosha, Sarah Belman, Leah Liba Maller and Shoshana Cohen.
Take a look at the pictures below to get a taste of the weekend. You can view many more pictures on Facebook.
Posted by Chana at 1:39 AM